Thursday, July 7, 2011

My mini-Itinerary - July

I'm off traveling again a little this July before I move to my new place in Luxembourg, it will be good to visit a new country (Italy), catch up with old AFS friends that I haven't seen yet, and visit a kiwi friend down by Nuremberg! I might add in a few more stops in Germany, will see!


7 to 9 July - Gent, Belgium (with Anais)
9 July - Liege, Belgium (with Lena)
10 July - Festival La Semo in Hotton, Belgium (with Lena)
11 July - Liege, Belgum (with Lena)
12 to 20 July Göttingen, Germany (at Hauke's parents' house)
20 July - Dusseldorf, Germany
21 to 26 July - Siracuse, Italy (with Francesca)
26 to 28 July Göttingen, Germany (at Hauke's parents' house)
28 July - Nuremberg, Germany
29 to 31 July - Mainz, Germany (with Hauke)
31st July- Luxembourg

No comments:

Post a Comment